Freestyle sunflower bouquet curated by our florists, perfect for graduation ceremonies or to congratulate someone.
Small: 1 sunflower + fillers (W 28cm x H 38cm)
Regular: 2 sunflowers + fillers (W 37cm x H 43cm)
Large: 3 sunflower + fillers (W45cm x 50cm)
Things to note:
- Color of flowers & fillers are subjected to availability. Similar flowers of value will be substituted if unavailable.
- Each arrangement is unique to each individual and may not resemble the photos.
- The photos shown are for reference purposes only. The actual tone of flowers might differ slightly.
Delivery & Pick-Up
Delivery & Pick-Up
Standard delivery: $15
Same day delivery: $25
*Surcharges may be applied during peak season and public holidays.
30 Segar Road, 677721
Tuas, Jurong Island, Changi Airport, PSA, Jurong Port, Sentosa, Military Bases and restaurants.
1. Place flowers in cool and shaded environment to keep them fresh. Avoid contact with direct sunlight. The quality of fresh cut flowers can be maintained in cooler environments.
2. Cut ½ inch flower stem away diagonally for better water uptake.
3. Change the water every 2 days and keep your vase/container clean.
4. Remove any wilted flowers to prevent mould from spreading.
Preserved & Dried Flowers:
- They are real flowers that have undergone floral preservation technology to stay fresh for a long time. Preserved flowers can last up to 1 year and more with proper care.
1. Keep them away from direct sunlight and water. A cool and dry environment is sufficient for the flowers to be preserved longer.
2. Avoid crushing, pressing or folding the flower petals as they are fragile.
3. The colors tend to fade/turn transparent over time. Store them in a container (glass display/glass container) to reduce the effect of humidity.
4. Gently wipe the flowers with a dry tissue to clean the flowers.